Available services and activities
Based on the decade-long experience of the staff in the fields of petrochemical industry, chemistry, construction, investment and maintenance and the performed own works, PCI undertakes project management services in the own general contracting turnkey projects as well as in the projects of other developers and operators.
The consciously developed project management system guarantees the delivery of most suitable solutions on a long-term basis to the partners. We deliver turnkey solutions which means the result of a reconciliation process including authority approval, planning, manufacturing, implementation, commissioning and scheduled maintenance and system operation services rather than automatic implementation of the detail plans.
Implementation of turnkey industrial objects on EPC basis including hydrocarbon industry storage facilities, loading and unloading stations, transport pipelines, plant, technology and auxiliary systems, greenfield plants, automation, power supply and other objects from planning through authority engineering to test run.
Within this scope, object implementation, complex reconstruction, equipment renovation management, guidance, organization are performed as follows:
- Full range of project implementation including preparation, planning, procurement, authority engineering, manufacturing, implementation, construction, erection and plant startup
- High voltage electric and process control implementation
- Fire alarm, gas detection, emergency alarm, public address and communication system design, authority engineering, implementation
- Full range of plant engineering implementation
- Production, repair, maintenance of pressure vessels and storage tanks
- Implementation, welding, erection and production of steel constructions
- Maintenance of high voltage, electric and process control equipment
- Oil and gas industry pipeline installation, maintenance, repair
- Industry equipment, machinery, instrumentation installation, maintenance, repair
- Installation of complete plants and shops
- Rotating machinery (pump, turbine) installation
- Pipeline manufacturing and installation
- Performance of instrumentation, electric and mechanical maintenance works on a master agreement basis and maintenance and repair works at plant downtimes
Equipment engineering: process planning, plant engineering, pipeline transportation, environmental protection, safety engineering
Object engineering: appliances, mechanical systems, process control, high voltage and computer process control systems and equipment, civil engineering, line objects
building construction and steel works, HVAC and telecommunication
Manufacturing, implementation, erection
The implementation division employs currently nearly 100 workers performing outstanding and reliable work on the MOL Plc. premises for several decades, disposing of long-term petrol chemistry assembly and maintenance experience, proper knowledge of the area and the special compulsory instructions as in force at the MOL Group.
The company has an own mechanical, process control and electric implementation division supported by the project preparation, technical manager, technical inspector, assembly supervisor and quality assurance team.
As from 2009, a new mechanical plant assembly division consisting of a welding, pipe installation and fitting team as well as a well-equipped shop including all required machinery and equipment and superior infrastructure have been added to the company.
Thanks to the expansion, manifold tasks can be performed with improved efficiency, within shorter time and a limited range of responsibility therefore facilitating verification of performance to customers and communication with the implementation company.
As welding is an assembly process with a crucial impact to product quality and in order to meet special requirements (PED, tanks etc.) this work process is considered as a key element. We are aware that we must pay special attention to quality assurance, development and continuous training and education of qualified welders. PCI fulfills all these requirements as the company has a qualified welding shop which is able to perform special welding procedures, possesses hundreds of approved processes, regularly uses special materials and alloys, has experience with heat treatment procedures and non-destructive material testing.
- Mechanical plant assembly, steel construction manufacturing and erection.
- Process control and electric installation, custom equipment manufacturing.
- Electric, pneumatic and manual valve actuator and complete fitting selection, installation and system integration.
- Rotork, Auma, Biffi, Bernard, Fahlke etc. valve actuator assembly, repair, programming, adjustment.
- Labor 1 and Labor 2 tests of control loop components, control cabinet and equipment manufacturing, inspection, testing, site installation, commissioning, plant startup.
- PLC software and hardware diagnostics and repair including low and high voltage industrial electronic cards, electric drives, industrial production lines, custom application software development,
- On-site troubleshooting and repair,
- DCS software: industrial process control software production, system configuration.
- Performance of implementation works in potentially explosive atmospheres:
- EEx explosion-proof instruments, electric equipment and appliances installation.
- Inspection of explosion-proof electric product assemblies prior commissioning and on a regular basis in possession of a PC-Ex explosion-proof electric equipment inspection body certificate issued by the Hungarian Office for Mining.
Maintenance and repair works, review, inspection
- Performance of instrumentation, electric and mechanical maintenance works at the MOL Plc. Danube Refinery, Százhalombatta units on a master agreement basis as part of the annual revision downtimes and maintenance and repair works at plant downtimes.
- ROTORK, AUMA, BIFFI, BERNARD, FAHLKE electric drive repair and maintenance, explosion protection inspection,
- Process control equipment repair and maintenance, explosion protection inspection,
- Pump control explosion protection equipment repair and maintenance, explosion protection inspection. Feed pump pressure protection repair and maintenance, explosion protection inspection,
- Mechanical and electric maintenance and explosion protection inspection of slide valve stations,
- Control loop component repair and maintenance, explosion protection inspection,
- Shock protection inspection, RLC measurements, cable insulation tests,
- Stationary gas concentration sensor maintenance, repair, explosion protection inspection,
- Process control computer and PLC hardware and software maintenance,
- UPS repair and maintenance,
- Exterior lighting and lightning protection repair and maintenance,